[paludis-user] Exherbo installation

Giorgio Cittadini giocitta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:57:06 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm happy to have discovered today Exherbo, and very happy to learn, in
the future, bit after bit, many coinvolving things thanking to your
help. I'm not a developer, but only a tinkerer. Gentoo is my preferred
OS together with ArchLinux.

Now I'm trying to install in my PC Exherbo (i7, Asus MB, SD 1 TB, Nvidia
GX 9500). Following the install guide, I had no problem as far as point
4 included.
In point 5 I don't understand what - in this phase of the installation - I should control in the configuration
of Paludis as regards the five *.conf files. Should I modify them as reported in the post-install guide Paludis configuration?

Advanced thanks for an help.
Giorgio Cittadini