[paludis-user] Paludis 0.26.0_alpha9 released
ciaran.mccreesh at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 11:29:56 UTC 2008
Paludis 0.26.0_alpha9 has been released:
* Recent Portage unpacks lzma files, in violation of PMS and
without any way of ebuilds being able to check for this behaviour.
We now emulate this stupidity.
* Work around tr1::shared_ptr<> not being usable with a tr1::mem_fn
when using boost.
* Work around various ICC oddities.
* Playman is now an "official" ruby demo script.
* Various Ruby updates.
* Various QA updates.
* Sending Paludis a SIGINT or SIGTERM whilst it has children active
will no longer lock.
* Linux appears to randomly nuke set*id bits when doing a rename().
We now work around this.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the paludis-user