[paludis-dev] [Paludis] #1348: Please expose slot values in the new fancy slot requirements in the Python API

Paludis trac-paludis at exherbo.org
Sun Nov 27 23:50:02 UTC 2016

#1348: Please expose slot values in the new fancy slot requirements in the Python
API
-----------------------+-----------------------------
    Reporter:  mgorny  |       Type:  enhancement
 Along with the fancy subslot support Paludis gained a few new slot
 requirement types that lack any attributes in the Python API. Please add
 the missing getters:

 - .slot for SlotAnyPartialLockedRequirement,
 - .slots for SlotExactFullRequirement.

 I've attempted that and failed. Attaching a partial patch. However, it is
 missing conversion from std::pair<...> and I have no clue how to add that.

--
Ticket URL: <http://paludis.exherbo.org/trac/ticket/1348>
Paludis <http://paludis.exherbo.org/>