[paludis-dev] [Paludis] #1264: /usr/libexec/paludis/utils/unpack: line 103: strip_tar_corruption: command not found

Paludis trac-paludis at exherbo.org
Sat Dec 22 09:02:05 UTC 2012

#1264: /usr/libexec/paludis/utils/unpack: line 103: strip_tar_corruption: command
not found
    Reporter:  yuanyelele       |      Owner:
        Type:  defect           |     Status:  new

Comment (by ciaranm):

 Hrm. Either we need to stop using unpack there, or we need to set up some
 more env vars to keep unpack happy.

--
Ticket URL: <http://paludis.exherbo.org/trac/ticket/1264#comment:2>
Paludis <http://paludis.exherbo.org/>