[paludis-dev] [Paludis] #1174: cave resolve cannot create binary package if package RDEP on self and is not installed to slash

Paludis trac at pioto.org
Sat Sep 3 22:13:39 UTC 2011

#1174: cave resolve cannot create binary package if package RDEP on self and is
not installed to slash
    Reporter:  dagger        |      Owner:
        Type:  defect        |     Status:  new

Comment (by ciaranm):

 The upwards arrow should be a cycle from dep / done to itself, but we're
 doing some clever rewriting that we shouldn't be.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.pioto.org/paludis/ticket/1174#comment:3>
Paludis <http://paludis.pioto.org/>