[paludis-dev] [Paludis] #1158: cave show lacks ability to output dependency list of pkg (as paludis -qD pkgspec did)

Paludis trac at pioto.org
Mon May 9 18:04:47 UTC 2011

#1158: cave show lacks ability to output dependency list of pkg (as paludis -qD
pkgspec did)
-----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  cmuelle8         |         Owner:
     Type:  support-request  |        Status:  new
 Blocking:                   |  Distribution:  N/A
-----------------------------+-----------------------
 Hi,

 meanwhile I get around with cave fairly well.  But there is one major
 thing I'm missing from the paludis days:

 {{{
 paludis -qD pkg
 }}}

 approximately did what

 {{{
 cave show pkg
 }}}

 does now.  But there does not seem to be a way to have '''cave show'''
 output the deplist of '''pkg'''

 Any help appreciated

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.pioto.org/paludis/ticket/1158>