[paludis-sekrit] [Paludis] #805: 0.42.1 build fails: paludis/environments/paludis/.libs/libpaludispaludisenvironment.a(paludis_config.o) in archive is not an object

Paludis trac at pioto.org
Sun Nov 1 00:24:17 UTC 2009

#805: 0.42.1 build fails:
paludis/environments/paludis/.libs/libpaludispaludisenvironment.a(paludis_config.o)
in archive is not an object
 Reporter:  facorread     |          Owner:
     Type:  defect        |         Status:  new
 Blocking:                |   Distribution:  Gentoo
 Hello, I ran into the following problem when upgrading Paludis:

 ../paludis/environments/paludis/.libs/libpaludispaludisenvironment.a:
 member
 ../paludis/environments/paludis/.libs/libpaludispaludisenvironment.a(paludis_config.o)
 in archive is not an object

 This might be a problem with my box. Any confirmation would be
 appreciated.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.pioto.org/paludis/ticket/805>
Paludis <http://paludis.pioto.org/>