[paludis-sekrit] [Paludis] #616: Ruby Paludis.so linked against previous version of libpaludisnoconfigenvironment.so.26

Paludis trac at trac.pioto.org
Mon Jul 14 13:44:00 UTC 2008

#616: Ruby Paludis.so linked against previous version of
libpaludisnoconfigenvironment.so.26
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  damm           |       Owner:
        Type:  defect         |      Status:  new

Comment(by fpetran):

 I'm quite sure, but not really definitely. I carelessly upgraded said x86
 system (still within the 2007.0 profile), and then noticed the ruby errors
 mentioning Paludis.so when trying to run find_unused_distfiles.rb.
 Unfortunately I did not write down the error messages, but it got fixed by
 reinstalling paludis (without an upgrade to 2008.0).

 I checked LDPATH after reinstalling, and there was definitely no /usr/lib
 stuff. I can't guarantee that it didn't get changed in the heaps of
 upgrades, but (1) it is still there on my other (multilib) system after
 the profile upgrade, and (2) I didn't do a profile upgrade on the other
 system, and no baselayout upgrade, to my knowledge.

 Sorry I can't be more helpful.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.pioto.org/paludis/ticket/616#comment:9>
Paludis <http://paludis.pioto.org/>