[paludis-sekrit] [Paludis] #616: Ruby Paludis.so linked against previous version of libpaludisnoconfigenvironment.so.26

Paludis trac at trac.pioto.org
Mon Jul 14 12:42:41 UTC 2008

#616: Ruby Paludis.so linked against previous version of
libpaludisnoconfigenvironment.so.26
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  damm           |       Owner:
        Type:  defect         |      Status:  new
Changes (by fpetran):

 * cc: florian.petran at googlemail.com (added)

Comment:

 The /usr/lib stuff, at least on my system, gets in via
 /etc/env.d/04multilib which is part of
 baselayout-1.12.11.1
 It's still there in 2008.0.

 However, I had the same problem/same resolution on a non multilib x86
 system which does not have funny stuff in LDPATH, so there might be
 another reason.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.pioto.org/paludis/ticket/616#comment:7>
Paludis <http://paludis.pioto.org/>