[Exherbo-dev] Exherbo moved its IRC channels to Libera.Chat

Heiko Becker heirecka at exherbo.org
Sun Jun 6 20:26:20 UTC 2021

Hi,

you may have noticed the hostile takeover of freenode, the resignation of
the former staff [1 for some background with links to resignations from
other
staffers] and some questionable policy changes. As a consequence we moved
our
IRC channels to Libera.Chat [2]. We have registered Exherbo as a project
there
with its own namespace and all the channels should be there for you join.
They
are also bridged to Matrix if you prefer connecting that way.

Regards,
Heiko

[1] https://fuchsnet.ch/freenode-resign-letter.txt
[2] https://libera.chat/