[Exherbo-dev] Mirror all unofficial repositories in our Gitlab?

Wulf C. Krueger philantrop at exherbo.org
Sat May 5 16:26:44 UTC 2018

Hello,

On 05/05/18 10:56, Niels Ole Salscheider wrote:
> I would like to enforce that all repositories from unavailable-unofficial are
> mirrored in our Gitlab.

I'm not a fan of "enforcing" anything. That's overstepping our limits.

I'd certainly strongly *encourage* it but we shouldn't enforce this.
This is what we did with Gerrit as well and we've had all but less than
a handful of repositories *not* in Gerrit.

> Then they can take advantage of our CI. It also gives us a central place where
> merge requests can be made.

As options those are great but not exclusively or enforced.

Best regards, Wulf