[Exherbo-dev] Mirror all unofficial repositories in our Gitlab?

Rasmus Thomsen Rasmus.thomsen at protonmail.com
Sat May 5 10:22:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

sounds good to me, but how would the ownership of these repositories be like? Would it be owned by an "exherbo-unofficial" group which includes all core devs (and those core devs would be "masters" ) and the creator of the repository would be a "developer", or what would be the best approach for that?

- Rasmus