[Exherbo-dev] Mirror all unofficial repositories in our Gitlab?

Marc-Antoine Perennou Marc-Antoine at perennou.com
Sat May 5 10:10:26 UTC 2018

Hi,

That’s a good idea.
To get proper two ways synchronisation we don’t use the gitlab mirroring
facilities though, so it requires doing it manually for each repository
(haven’t found the time to script that yet) and it requires setting up a
hook on the « original » repository so it requires manual action from every
repository owner too.