[Exherbo-dev] Gitlab

Wulf C. Krueger philantrop at exherbo.org
Fri May 19 17:08:06 UTC 2017

Hello Irvin,

first of all, never take Ali seriously. He's a good guy but essentially
quite insane.

On 05/19/17 04:50, Irvin Choi wrote:
> is much more scalable than Gerrit,

That is simply wrong. There are Gerrit installations *way* bigger than
anything using Gitlab.

That said, if there's someone kind enough to sponsor us a Gitlab
installation (thanks, keruspe!) I'm all for it because it doesn't really
look like I'd have re-done our Gerrit any time soon.

> please voice your opinion with feasible, logical reasons behind.

Logical reasons are rarely defeatable but,
alas, one had better not ask them of some people;
they reply with fervor and madness unbeatable,
dazed then we stand, like ox in front of a steeple.

(For you, alip! ;-) )

--
Best regards, Wulf