[Exherbo-dev] To Gerrit or not to Gerrit ...

Wulf C. Krueger philantrop at exherbo.org
Tue Jan 31 17:10:12 UTC 2017

Hello,

I do realise I'm ever so slightly late... ;-)

On 12/18/16 20:03, kim at khh.dk wrote:
> Wulf: I am not trying to step on your work, let me know if you think it
> should be done otherwise

Everything's fine, Kim. :-)
(In fact, you shouldn't even have felt compelled to write that line but
I know perfectly well why you did and I'm sorry.)

I'm going to try and fix Gerrit but

a) I'm not making any promises this time (did before, couldn't deliver),
b) I'm not sure I *can* fix it without starting from scratch (and I
don't really want to do that if I can avoid it)
c) I'm open to other solutions (be they self-hosted or somewhere else,
F/OSS or not (albeit preferring F/OSS))

--
Best regards, Wulf