[Exherbo-dev] GitLab

Heiko Becker heirecka at exherbo.org
Sat Apr 22 12:05:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 01/31/17 15:39, Marc-Antoine Perennou wrote:
> For what it's worth, we could host a gitlab instance on Clever Cloud
> for free (I already manage several instances so one more is not that
> big of a deal).

seeing that Gerrit still has issues (impossible to view diffs,
forgetting patches to name the two most annoying things) and the time
that has passed, I for one would appreciate it (or anything else to
improve the status quo). Not sure if anybody has objections, but I don't
think the current situation is acceptable.

Regards,
Heiko