[Exherbo-dev] Gerrit issues & way forward

Pierre Lejeune superheron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 18:15:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

Gerrit is indeed not really usable these last days/weeks.
Opening a change in a new tab results in being redirected to Wulf's blog.
Reviewing files is just not allowed.

So +1 for me as well.
I think we can live without Gerrit during a couple of days.
Re-entering all my settings is not a problem if it can result in less
annoyance in the future.

Regards,
Pierre