[Exherbo-dev] No more reminders from me about proposed changes in Gerrit

Wulf C. Krueger philantrop at exherbo.org
Sat Apr 16 09:20:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

for a long time, I've tried reminding people about proposed changes in
Gerrit on IRC, via email and directly in Gerrit.

I did it because I hoped people would take another look at them, review
them, improve them and maybe eventually merge them.

The results often were not very useful, though, and the effort/benefit
ratio has simply not been good enough anymore for me for a few months now.

Thus, I'm stopping this practice now. I'll just stick to reviewing
things as always and will be ignoring all that old stuff.

--
Best regards, Wulf