[Exherbo-dev] Impending Removal of Baselayout; or, all your base are..

Thomas Anderson tanderson at caltech.edu
Mon Sep 14 01:34:34 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, I plan on removing baselayout from arbor within a week from
now, unless anyone has objections to this.

baselayout has been more or less unused, not recommended, and collecting
dust for a long time now, and I figure that it would do well to bury it
and remove options from packages which add support for baselayout.

Alternatives to baselayout include systemd, runit, and beginning.

Any objections to this?

~ Kylie (having haxx0red tanderson's computer)