[Exherbo-dev] www+docs: bootstrap revamp

Somasis somasissounds at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:14:53 UTC 2015

Any more feedback? I've changed the font choice and made a few other
aspects such as <code> tags fit the theme. Changes are up on
http://somasis.com:8000

Also just a heads up, Maruku seems to struggle a little bit with rendering
some markup on the Multibuild for developers page. easy-multibuild.exlib's
anchor link is broken and leaves an empty reference. I confirmed that this
is an issue with newer Ruby or Maruku versions with Bo and unrelated to my
changes. (Tchaikovsky uses older versions of both than what's in repos)