[Exherbo-dev] www+docs: bootstrap revamp

Somasis somasissounds at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 18:20:30 UTC 2015

Hey list, I've been working on an update to the site that includes
modifying it to be based on Bootstrap. This would help it be more readable,
cleaner looking, and hopefully a lot more usable than the current design.

Since this is a fairly large change though, I'd like to have some feedback
on what is thought of it. I'm not a core developer of course, so I don't
have permission to push it directly; a Gerrit change is open at
https://galileo.mailstation.de/gerrit/#/c/2486/ and
https://galileo.mailstation.de/gerrit/#/c/2487/

If this is accepted, I'll be working on making Summer conform to the design
as well. I don't want to get started on it until everything else is
accepted since it's a bit more work.

There's also a temporary live copy of my changes running here:
http://somasis.com:8000

Thoughts? Feedback?