[Exherbo-dev] coreutils alternatives merging notice (or, "The Coreutils Alternopocalypse 2: Electric Boogaloo")

Ali Polatel alip at exherbo.org
Wed Dec 30 21:14:55 UTC 2015

> On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 1:51 AM, Kylie McClain <somasissounds at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi again everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know that I plan on
>> merging the
>>

> It's very important to me that we keep this in mind and I'm going to start
> slapping people
> around a bit if we stray too far from that.

Good idea. I'd suggest a slapping method where you do as the chess players
react to
moves with a short-sighted plan or without any plan at all: You keep up
with The Plan™ and
intuitively know that your position will prevail.

Personally I do not see the benefit of coreutils alternatives either.
However, I could yearn for a coreutils
alternative that is akin to what musl is for glibc. So I find the change
associates me with hope. I like hope.
People look beautiful with hope.

> /Bryan

For a world where all children have the right to have hope,
alip.