[Exherbo-dev] Adding Emacs to the stages set

Xavier Barrachina xabarci at doctor.upv.es
Sun May 4 12:24:33 UTC 2014

If they are following the guide they can search how to use vim. It's not
that difficult to use vim to edit some files.
They can also use nano (nano forever!) or emacs from the sysrescuecd (that
is, outside the chroot) and install their preferred choice as soon as
possible. In my world file, nano is the first program I installed.