[Exherbo-dev] Languages

Bryan Østergaard bryan.ostergaard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 23:21:32 UTC 2014

I know we have some users who prefer danish. Not exactly a big
language but evidently wanted. Perhaps also throw in russian? Russian
is the third largest language visiting www.exherbo.org according to
google analytics.

And you should probably talk to the #exherbo-cn people about what they
might want as we have a small but active group of developers
interested in support for that region.

/Bryan