[Exherbo-dev] Request for testing and pinktrace-check

Ali Polatel alip at exherbo.org
Thu Feb 14 22:17:44 UTC 2013

sydbox-1 which includes a rewritten version of pinktrace - which is
going to be released as pinktrace-1 eventually - now installs
pinktrace's tests and a binary pinktrace-check to easily run pinktrace's
test suite after installation.

pinktrace is very machine dependent and I do not have access to any ARM,
ppc, ppc64 or ia64 boxes at the moment. You can help by testing
pinktrace on these architectures or give me access to such a box so I
can further improve pinktrace on the aforementioned architectures.

I'm particularly interested in ia64 because I couldn't port it to the
new getregs/setregs interface due to the lack of an ia64 to box to
compile pinktrace.

		-alip