[Exherbo-dev] Dropping the ipv6 option globally

Nikolay Orlyuk virkony at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:55:01 UTC 2013

I prefer to see Exherbo as a distributive which gives a good environment
for developer and allows much more customization than most user will want.
Having some people using IPv4 configuration for some libs/programs usually
allows to reveal issues related with such variant in upstream (ex.
net-misc/mtr).
I'd prefer to to drop options in upstream first and only then in associated
package.