[Exherbo-dev] [Exherbo Security] Package Distfile Signing Proposal

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu May 10 15:43:05 UTC 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Ciaran McCreesh
<ciaran.mccreesh at googlemail.com> wrote:
> it's better done as an annotations on DOWNLOADS than as a new
> variable.

I'm probably confused about this, but I was thinking that there are
other means for fetching distfiles other than DOWNLOADS -- nofetch,
but a custom bash funct to do it, or fetch-restriction so it's gotten
manually, etc. And for this reason not all things that need to be
CHECKSUM'd will necessarily be in DOWNLOADS. I could be mistaken
though...