[Exherbo-dev] system set cleanup

Marc-Antoine Perennou Marc-Antoine at Perennou.com
Fri Jan 13 23:30:05 GMT 2012

Hello,

While looking for packages unneeded on my system, I decided to track usages
of busybox and noticed I definitely wasn't using nor needing it.
I suppose lot of people shall be in the same case...

I suggest removing busybox from the system set (and make the few packages
that need it, if any, depend on it directly).

Furthermore, since system was basically imported from gentoo and not really
modified, maybe we should have a deeper look to what is really needed in it
in order to clean it up.

Regards,
Marc-Antoine Perennou