[Exherbo-dev] Git migration saturday, january 14th + repointing dev.exherbo.org

Bryan Østergaard bryan.ostergaard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:37:44 GMT 2012

This saturday we're migrating git.exherbo.org to a new machine.

The migration is planned to happen around noon UTC and shouldn't take more
than 20 minutes at most. As part of the migration we'll also switch the web
interface from gitweb to cgit.

Thanks to Bo Andresen for leading the migration effort.

Simultaneously with the git migration we'll also update
dev.exherbo.org to point to tchaikovsky. The old server can still be
accessed as bach.exherbo.org but mail will be delivered to the new
server. bach.exherbo.org is expected to be shut down in a couple weeks
so please migrate any data you haven't migrated yet.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard