[Exherbo-dev] dev-lang/python:2.7 unmasked

Wulf C. Krueger philantrop at exherbo.org
Mon Feb 6 19:50:18 UTC 2012

I've just unmasked dev-lang/python:2.7.

As with all Python updates, packages which depend on Python will need to
be rebuilt.

Until we have a better method for updating these packages, I recommend
you just go ahead rebuild all packages which depend on Python:

1. Update to python:2.7: cave resolve python:2.7

2. Switch to python:2.7: eclectic python2 set 2.7

3. Re-install everything depending on Python:
cave resolve --reinstall-dependents-of dev-lang/python nothing

--
Best regards, Wulf