[Exherbo-dev] Paludis 0.70.0 Released
ciaran.mccreesh at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:44:39 BST 2011
Paludis 0.70.0 has been released:
* 'cave sync --suffix' is now known as '--source' (although the old
version is still supported for compatibility). The short version
is still '-s'.
* Command-line arguments that have a short version and can be
negated with '--no-*' can now be negated in short form by using
'+' instead of '-', for example '+x' for '--no-execute'.
* Manifest files for E repositories are now generated with the
lines in the same order as Portage.
* The SHA-512 and Whirlpool functions are now supported in Manifest
* The hash functions used to generate Manifest files can now be
controlled by either the repository itself or user configuration.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Exherbo-dev