[Exherbo-dev] Google Summer of Code 2010 - progress?

Ali Lown ali at lown.me.uk
Sun May 8 21:07:32 BST 2011

I have been an exherbo user on my laptop for a couple of months, and a
gentoo user on laptop and desktop for a few years.
I was very disappointed by the exherbo install - far too easy - I had
almost no issues (I have even managed to get my laptop's optimus
capabilities working (ish)).

Anyway, I stumbled across kloeri's GSOC 2010 list[0] and wondered as
to whether any of it got done, because some of the ideas seem quite
interesting, particularly the REMOTE_IDS client, git for distfiles and
the Gems integration.
Was any progress made on any of these?

Ali
[0]: http://dev.exherbo.org/~kloeri/gsoc2010/ideas.html