[Exherbo-dev] Retiring

Sterling X. Winter replica at exherbo.org
Sat Mar 26 16:41:55 GMT 2011

My number's up. I'm retiring from software development and moving on to other
pursuits. This means I'm also retiring from Exherbo, effective immediately.

In addition to the packages in ::replica (I presume the repo will be kept on
git.exherbo.org as the repos of other retired devs have been), the packages I
actively maintain will need new caretakers:

::arbor
    sys-libs/libcap-ng
::games
    games-misc/cowsay
::hardware
    sys-apps/smartmontools
::kde
    app-misc/krename
    media-sound/moodbar
    net-libs/libbluedevil
    net-wireless/bluedevil
::media
    media-gfx/UniConvertor
::net
    net-irc/weechat
    net-misc/tor
    net-p2p/transmission
    net-proxy/polipo
    net-proxy/torsocks
    net-proxy/tsocks
::perl
    dev-perl/libintl-perl
::python
    dev-python/pyflakes
::vim
    app-vim/pandoc-syntax
    app-vim/renamer
::virtualization
    app-virtualization/lxc
    sys-apps/fakechroot
    sys-apps/fakeroot
::x11
    x11-themes/oxygen-gtk

I won't be on IRC anymore but will still be reachable at my sterling.winter
Gmail account. Development of my Exherbo-related projects on Gitorious [1] is
hereby abandoned, but they shall remain hosted until Gitorious decides
otherwise. Please fork them if you find them useful.

As I'm not the sentimental type I'll simply say I've greatly appreciated the
knowledge sharing and fun -- in other words, so long, and thanks for all the
zebrapig. :)

[1] https://gitorious.org/~replica

--
Sterling X. Winter