[Exherbo-dev] [Fwd: Re: [systemd-devel] "sshd.socket failed to queue socket startup job"]

Wulf C. Krueger philantrop at exherbo.org
Tue Mar 1 18:00:54 GMT 2011

> On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 18:22 +0100, Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
> > > Wulf, can You modify sshd.socket to eliminate this messges (i'm using
> > > socket not standalone sshd daemon)
> > Done. Please send a patch yourself next time. :-)
> Offtopic:

Not off-topic. exherbo-dev is a development mailinglist and, thus, your
questions are absolutely on-topic. Thus, I'm cc'ing the mailinglist again.

> May i reorginize git-daemon.service file to use EnvironmentFile that can
> be alloweb customizing start params for git daemon, for example base
> path, use and group and much more?

Yes, feel free to queue such a patch in zebrapig in #exherbo or send it to
this list (as an attachment, please).
The rule of thumb is to
- only make customisable what's *really* useful
- only make customisable things that make sense to be changed by a system
administrator (e. g. base path).

> And may i have create git-daemon.socket and git-daemon at .service
> activation service to use inetd mode?

If git does support it, certainly.

Best regards, Wulf