[Exherbo-dev] option pam and chpasswd

Vasiliy G Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Fri Jan 7 20:32:00 GMT 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 13:08 +0100, Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
> > Hello. I'm investigate, that /etc/pam.d/chpasswd contains incorrect
>
> I've just fixed this in sys-apps/shadow.
>
> Since you investigated it and found the correct solution, you should have
> simply submitted a patch on IRC (we have the zebrapig bot in #exherbo on
> Freenode) or mailed a patch to this very mailinglist.
>
> Please read http://www.exherbo.org/expectations.html
>
> Best regards, Wulf

Thank You for suggestion. Now i'm try to create exherbo xen images to
our xen vps hosting (clodo.ru), and all work's fine. After this step i
want to more deeply read exherbo docs. I have personal repo that
contains all stuff to create under exherbo debian/ubuntu, gentoo,
exherbo, archlinux, centos and other systems.
P.S. Thank's