[Exherbo-dev] Arch linux packages in AUR

Ali Polatel alip at exherbo.org
Thu Jan 6 16:54:53 GMT 2011

On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 19:49:56 +0100, Grzegorz Wierzowiecki <gwpublic at wp.pl> wrote:
> There are available packages of sydbox and pinktrace at AUR. Have a nice fun :D.
>
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?K=sydbox
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?K=pinktrace

Thanks! I'll be really happy if I can get some more testing for these
projects. Feel free to send mails to me directly about any issues you
encounter with these packages.

You may also find pandora¹ interesting. It's a sydbox rewrite which aims
for better maintainable codebase and more features. It's nowhere near
ready yet but I'll post announcements here when I make releases.

¹: https://github.com/alip/pandora

Ali Polatel