[Exherbo-dev] Changing repo and profile masks

Bernd Steinhauser exherbo at bernd-steinhauser.de
Sun Feb 27 09:52:34 GMT 2011

On 26/02/11 21:32, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> We seem to want to be able to classify repo and profile masks as things
> like 'security', 'scm' and 'prerelease'. So a user could unmask foo, but
> only if it's masked for being a prerelease, using something like:
Is there some kind of order in those labels?
I.e. if I override the scm mask for cat/foo will the prerelease mask be
overridden, too?
Or would that rather be a strict assignment?

The other thing which I currently don't like is – as mentioned before – that I
don't think it is a good design to do something completely different for the
stable/testing thing (for Exherbo: PLATFORMS).