[Exherbo-dev] Very minor bug in the installation guide

Bryan Østergaard bryan.ostergaard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:38:19 BST 2011

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Tom Trauth <coffee71 at optimum.net> wrote:

> This is extremely trivial since the value en_US.UTF-8 does not need to be
> quoted, and I do not mean to nitpick, but I just wanted to help by pointing
> this out.

As you say yourself it doesn't need to be quoted so I'd rather not
change it as it's much easier to type as is and changing it doesn't
really have any advantages to it.

> PS: The kernel section of the installation guide is a bit out-of-date since
> the latest kernels are no longer in the “v2.6” directory.

As for updating the kernel directory in the install guide I'd
appreciate a git format-patch. The installation guide is written in
markup and can be found in git://git.exherbo.org/docs.git. Make sure
to follow http://www.exherbo.org/docs/contributing.html when creating
the patch.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard