[Exherbo-dev] util-linux-ng libdir

Bo Ørsted Andresen zlin at exherbo.org
Thu Sep 2 08:20:38 BST 2010

On Thursday 02 September 2010 00:13:20 Greg Fitzgerald wrote:
> Just rebooted my computer and mount failed to find libblkid.so.1 and
> libuuid.so.1. I copied them from /usr/lib64 to /lib for now, but it
> appears util-linux-ng is installing them to the wrong location.
>
> Posted some cave info here http://paste.pocoo.org/raw/257391/
>
> Assumed listing all the repositories would be pointless, but if that is not
> enough info let me know.

This was the result of a failed merge to the multilib branch. It is now fixed.

Having said that, this is a development mailing list. Not a bug tracker. We
prefer to get trivial bug reports on IRC (#exherbo @ irc.freenode.net). If for
some reason this is impossible there is also http://bugs.exherbo.org/. Also in
a case as trivial as this you should be able to send a patch to fix it
yourself.

--
Bo Andresen