[Exherbo-dev] semi-retirement

Mike Kelly pioto at pioto.org
Wed Oct 27 21:27:53 BST 2010

Unfortunately, I've come to the realization that I don't have that much
free time anymore, and my interest in working on Exherbo has been pretty
low lately, so I'm taking a semi-retirement.

I'll still follow exherbo-dev@, but not -commits at . I'll probably also
drop off of IRC eventually.

I still might bump the occasional package in my repo if I remember to,
but anything I've touched in the past is fair game for anyone else.

Things this probably leaves in need of a good home:

  ::arbor:
    app-editors/*vim*
    app-shells/bash-completion

  ::desktop
    mail-client/claws-mail
    mail-libs/libetpan
    mail-libs/notification_plugin
    x11-apps/xscreensaver

  ::gnome
    net-im/pidgin

  ::media
    media-gfx/jhead

  ::mono
    media-gfx/f-spot

  ::pioto
    app-laptop/acpi
    app-laptop/acpitool
    app-laptop/powertop
    app-misc/remind
    app-spell/gtkspell
    app-text/acroread
    app-text/odt2txt
    app-virtualization/dosbox
    dev-lang/smlnj
    dev-libs/nspluginwrapper
    dev-libs/oniguruma
    dev-python/cnotmuch
    dev-python/simplejson
    dev-tcl/tcllib
    dev-util/ragel
    finance/moneydance
    games/scummvm
    media/huludesktop
    media-gfx/xv
    media-sound/shell-fm
    net-misc/bsd-finger
    net-misc/realvnc
    net-misc/tightvnc
    net-misc/wol
    net-www/opera
    sys-apps/logwatch
    sys-apps/tuxonice-userui
    sys-fs/fuse
    sys-fs/mtools
    sys-fs/pydf
    sys-fs/truecrypt
    sys-process/acct
    sys-process/iotop
    x11-apps/wmbatteries
    x11-apps/wmname

  ::perl, ::vim
    random assortment of stuff

... plus a few other things I may have missed.

I've enjoyed working on Exherbo, and I'm glad to see how well it's been
doing so far. Good luck with stuff, and don't hesitate to drop me an
email if you have questions about anything.

--
Mike Kelly