[Exherbo-dev] Exherbo Bugzilla

Bryan Østergaard bryan.ostergaard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 00:11:53 GMT 2010

On 20/11/2010, at 22.23, Mathias Ruediger wrote:

> I guess the reason no one is reporting any errors to the bugzilla is
> that no one is looking at it regulary. And that is where i want to
> volunteer:

The reason bugzilla is hardly used in Exherbo is that it's badly suited
for our development model. Our development is much more direct
and is much more interactive than bugzilla generally supports.

That said, if you think some bugs are languishing you're welcome
to point them out on irc and somebody will probably take a look.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard