[Exherbo-dev] Looking for project ideas

Bryan Østergaard bryan.ostergaard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:41:51 GMT 2010

Hi all.

We need to apply for Google Summer of Code in the next few days (as a
mentoring organisation, students don't have to worry about
applications yet). The full timeline for gsoc is available at
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#timeline

I'm busy updating the project ideas page from last year but would
really appreciate your help on this - please let me know today if you
have any ideas that you feel is appropriate.

Everything related to our application is available at
http://dev.exherbo.org/~kloeri/gsoc2010/ and I'll make sure to let you
all know when I'm ready for final review.

Best regards,
Bryan Østergaard