[Exherbo-dev] Exherbo Impressions ~ From Installation to Uptime

Wulf C. Krueger wk at mailstation.de
Fri Mar 5 11:58:05 GMT 2010

Sent from my iPhone.

Am 05.03.2010 um 10:16 schrieb Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh at googlemail.com
 >:

> The problem with wikis is that most of the information on them is
> misleading, harmful, out of date or just plain wrong.

Actually, that's been proven wrong. It's the same kind of FUD some
people like to spread about Paludis and Exherbo.
A wiki may not be perfect for us but we shouldn't even try preventing
anyone to create an inofficial one.

>> Do you suggest alternatives? If not, what's to hypothetically halt
>> any
>> Exherbo user from posting an unofficial Wiki: say,
>> "http://exherbo-wiki.org "?
>
> If you do that we'll just ban anyone who uses it from all the official
> support channels.

No. We should NOT ban anyone for using something or we would just
behave like the worst kind of Gentoo idiots. If they *behave* like
morons, ban them. Otherwise, let them use what they want.