[Exherbo-dev] [ANN] sydbox-0.6.8
alip at exherbo.org
Mon Jun 14 16:38:04 BST 2010
A new release, fixing a minor issue and adding support for network
aliases. This support is very basic right now.
In addition, there are a few network aliases that are expanded to
network addresses. They are listed below:
- LOOPBACK is expanded to inet://127.0.0.0/8
- LOOPBACK6 is expanded to inet6://::1/8
- LOCAL is expanded to four addresses as defined in RFC1918:
- LOCAL6 is expanded to four addresses:
So you may use LOOPBACK at 0 instead of inet://127.0.0.0/8@0
If you have any suggestions about the syntax, or any way to extend this
please reply to this mail or poke me on IRC; or even better write a
sydbox is a ptrace based sandbox.
* Add support for network aliases
* Fix handling of rmdir() which doesn't resolve symlinks
Supported operating systems: Linux
Supported architechures: x86, x86_64, ia64, ppc64
If you are interested in porting sydbox to other systems poke me (alip)
or compnerd on irc or leave a mail to either of us.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Exherbo-dev