[Exherbo-dev] paludis and www applications like drupal

Vasiliy G Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Fri Dec 24 10:37:38 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-24 at 11:31 +0100, Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
> > Does anybody known the best method to deploy www applications
>
> We don't create exheres for web aplications. This is, among other reasons, due
> to the fact that there's no standardised way to deal with web server paths,
> virtual hosts, updates, etc.
>
> Thus, we usually suggest to deploay web applications manually. Everything else
> usually leads to very annoying hacks.

Thank You.

Sorry for breaking thread, but is there are any plans to add ability to
install pbin packages from remote servers? For example create metadata
files from pbin packages in some dir and export it via http ?

paludis can sync it and installs pbin...

--
Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov at selfip.ru>
Selfip.Ru