[Exherbo-dev] arm_cpu_features:neon

Bernd Steinhauser exherbo at bernd-steinhauser.de
Sat Dec 4 06:56:31 GMT 2010

  On 04/12/10 00:26, Brendan Taylor wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 10:50:15PM +0100, Bernd Steinhauser wrote:

>>> not helped... still wait.
>> Are you actually on the multilib branch?
> I have this problem too (the error and no news about profiles) and I am
> not on the multilib branch.
In that case, please make sure that you read the news item which I linked below
(start at line 22), that you're using a recent paludis (update it if in doubt)
and one of the new profiles.

http://git.exherbo.org/?p=arbor.git;a=blob;f=metadata/news/2010-11-25-base-profiles-removal/2010-11-25-base-profiles-removal.en.txt;hb=HEAD