[Exherbo-dev] [ANN] sydbox-0.1

Ali Polatel polatel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 22:49:27 BST 2009

I feel very happy to announce sydbox-0.1 :)

About
=====
sydbox is a ptrace based sandbox.

What's new?
===========
* Add magic commands addexec and rmexec.
* Fix loading of options from environment.
* Sandbox sendto() calls.
* Extend network whitelist to work for deny mode.
* Intercept lstat() calls for magic stat as well.
* Exit with correct error code when child is terminated by a signal.
* Many performance improvements.

Porting
=======
Supported operating systems: Linux
Supported architechures: x86, x86_64, ia64, ppc64
If you are interested in porting sydbox to other systems poke me (alip)
or compnerd on irc or leave a mail to either of us.

Download
========
tarball: http://alip.anapnea.net/sydbox/sydbox-0.1.tar.bz2
sign: http://alip.anapnea.net/sydbox/sydbox-0.1.tar.bz2.asc
sha1sum: e8dc28eaafc3969daf11a2464c45c63dc92a345a

Ali Polatel