[Exherbo-dev] Replacing categories take 27 zillion

Bryan Østergaard bryan.ostergaard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 14:45:42 GMT 2009

2009/3/22 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh at googlemail.com>:
> On Sun, 22 Mar 2009 04:17:04 -0400
> Mike Kelly <pioto at pioto.org> wrote:
>> Sounds okay... But, what's the migration plan? How do we avoid people
>> having to run massive seds and renames on their exndbam repo, etc?
>
> I think we were just going to make people reinstall everything.

And this was supposed to go to the list..

Having to reinstall everything is ok with me.The homepage still explicitly
mentions large breakages so people shouldn't be surprised that there's a
few small bumps on the road like this. And except for taking a bit of time it's
easy to reinstall everything.

Regards,
Bryan Østergaard