[Exherbo-dev] Option default to on

Michael Croes mycroes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 15:59:34 GMT 2009

I guess you want to avoid what gentoo has these days with sdl: it has an
option video, audio and joystick, and if any of them is not enabled then
it'll start warning you that you're not supposed to turn these options
off. Obviously, the right approach here would be to default them to on
and there's one simple solution: prepend a "no" to the options, so it
becomes novideo, noaudio, nojoystick (for sdl). You can do the same
thing, just prepend "no" and the default off means that it's actually on ;-)
Regards,

Michael