[Exherbo-dev] || dependencies

Arne Janbu arnej at ampheus.de
Mon Jul 13 21:04:30 BST 2009

http://github.com/funtoo/portage/blob/7bfa1e679c7acea683996af9607f69358cb
> >60c83/app- cdr/acetoneiso2/acetoneiso2-2.0.2.ebuild
>
> Would a suggested post dependency upon both, with an
explanatory remark
> saying why, be adequate?

That depends if that is what you think is ok for exheres-0. If you
say, these dependencies should be handled that way for
exheres-0 i could live with it.

The question is if possible users would find that an appropriate
solution that doesn't irritate them.